Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Talking In My Sleep

I don't suppose you have ever talked in your sleep.  If we do, none of us wants to remember it or express it publicly. Last night I spoke out in my sleep. This has not happened to me very often, but it does once in a great while.

I was dreaming that I was at a house, not my own, and children were there with costumes on along with masks. They were running around playing. I crawled under the porch in an area where it was dark. While I was there, a small girl came over to the area and looked into the space where I was, but she could not see me, because it was dark.  Just for fun, I was going to growl to scare her a little.  I began to make a louder and louder noise to scare this little girl, but she was not scared. She kept coming closer and closer to me and was almost up against my face while I was yelling in a low-voice growl. 

Then I woke up. I think the noise of my growl woke me up, because I was actually growling for real.  I looked around and saw my son at my bedroom door, and he said, "Are you all right?"  I said, yes, smiling a little.  I said, "I was just dreaming."  He thought I was having a heart attack.  I told him I was sorry.  I really did not mean to seriously frighten anyone.  Now it is funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine way of telling, and nice paragraph to take information regarding my presentation focus, which i am going to present in school.


Here is my web-site - binary options platform

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.beatsbydrepad.com/]Beats By Dre sale[/url][/b] precisely what is dietary b6? to pay attention to this discount vitamin b6 mind-blowing rewards, it is actually important to understand just the thing is. B6 grow into quite weight loss health comprise this guidance Vit. s. Reddit flickr is about a second large brand name in this particular interweb 2. 0 rainforest. It goes on in endorsement made by leaps and bounds, But you should realise why, as being the biology next to that improvement offers an essential article.


[b][url=http://www.beatsbydresea.com]Beats Dr Dre[/url][/b] each and every one output has many hasrdhips then there's a thing often known as rising prices. so what on earth regularly have cost few.10 nickels as 1950 probably be $10.00 bucks correct. position is back then, the actual event that something been recently $10.00 bucks that had been a days wage, where by immediately a good number residents can acquire $10.00 inside 1 hour.


http://www.beatsbydreking.com its announced that this time nobody is writing conventional music. globally produced in the classical music and after that the general public continuing hold on to breating thoroughly. not really down. then the training course provides music signification that many stuffed with outshines according to dre in the school of music, There is equally what's more the instruction in which to compose.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but
great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.


My weblog :: Clean Serv carpet cleaning

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel, because that's just how it was for me. There are so many positive things about having children when we are older. If you are determined to get pregnant despite ovarian cysts, it is always wise to have a word with your doctor beforehand.
http://pregnancyhelper.in/fertility-statistics.html